Game Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Addicts

By Gamers for Gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Far are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How Far are you? Empty
PostSubject: How Far are you?   How Far are you? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:46 pm

I'm currently at the beginning of chapter 1 still trying to level up my current jobs. I find it extremely hard atm to save enough MP for black mage.
Back to top Go down
https://megagamers.forumotion.com
Drow458

How Far are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far are you?   How Far are you? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Just like any RPG, one has to grind lvls in order to have more mp for the black mage. I to just started but this game is a early FF tradition. A pointer is to grind near a town, run low on mp? Go rest, rince and repeat. Eventually you will lvl enough so u can go further, w/o running low on mp.
Back to top Go down
Drow458

How Far are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far are you?   How Far are you? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Just like any RPG, one has to grind lvls in order to survive and have more mp for any class like the black mage. I to just started but this game is a early FF tradition. A pointer is to grind near a town, run low on mp? Go rest, rince and repeat. Eventually you will lvl enough so u can go further, w/o running low on mp. Also I have no idea of your gaming prowess, but its good to have a mix of DDs and mages, I myself have one mage and she is the heal type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Far are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far are you?   How Far are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Far are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Addicts :: Nintendo 3ds :: Bravely Default-
Jump to: