Game Addicts

By Gamers for Gamers

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How Far are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How Far are you?   Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:46 pm

I'm currently at the beginning of chapter 1 still trying to level up my current jobs. I find it extremely hard atm to save enough MP for black mage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://megagamers.forumotion.com
Drow458

PostSubject: Re: How Far are you?   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Just like any RPG, one has to grind lvls in order to have more mp for the black mage. I to just started but this game is a early FF tradition. A pointer is to grind near a town, run low on mp? Go rest, rince and repeat. Eventually you will lvl enough so u can go further, w/o running low on mp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drow458

PostSubject: Re: How Far are you?   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Just like any RPG, one has to grind lvls in order to survive and have more mp for any class like the black mage. I to just started but this game is a early FF tradition. A pointer is to grind near a town, run low on mp? Go rest, rince and repeat. Eventually you will lvl enough so u can go further, w/o running low on mp. Also I have no idea of your gaming prowess, but its good to have a mix of DDs and mages, I myself have one mage and she is the heal type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Far are you?   

Back to top Go down

How Far are you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Addicts :: Nintendo 3ds :: Bravely Default-
Jump to: